Friday, April 15, 2011

{decor} kitchen love...


I am head over feet in love with this kitchen! (Which I spotted first over here.) I love the bright turquoise walls and the pops of orange. I have always been a fan of black and white checkerboard floors too. This is just an awesome vintage space to me! 
*swoon*

Here's a shot of my kitchen cabinets.

The fiancĂ© and I are talking about updating our kitchen/dining room decor. We live in a little apartment in the 'burbs, and have attempted to make it more than a plain vanilla box. (I painted one of our kitchen walls a pretty shade of turquoise, and our living room is gray and yellow.) I've been digging the vintage look a lot these days, and the kitchen above is so inspiring. 

We were recently given a table and chairs that we want to paint. I'm thinking of painting the table aqua and each of the chairs a different color. (Kind of inspired by the "Friends" dining table set. I loved Monica's apartment.)   

We're a very eclectic couple. Its nice having someone who can appreciate bold colors the way I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment