Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hello...

I'm Sabrina. I live in Northern Oregon, in an apartment with my fiancé. I was raised in a small town in Southern Oregon, which I miss very much. I'm an artist of sorts. I like to draw, paint, sew, and do all kinds of crafts. I like to go "thrifting" and rescue discarded items to make new again.

I'm shy and value my privacy. I don't have a large group of friends, but I truly value the ones I do have. 

I'm an eclectic girl and like a lot of different things. Some of those things include: 

coffee, 


jewel tones, 
animal print, 


antique lace, 
anything patina or aged, 


copper,
peacock feathers,

and Bohemian style~ clothing and interiors.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea board (and the bright pink walls!).

It was made out of cork placemats. 



My life is good. I get to be crafty on a daily basis, and I'm surrounded by good people.
How about you? What makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment