Thursday, March 3, 2011

Confessions of a night owl...

Sometimes I don't fall asleep till way after 3 a.m. I may be an insomniac. I don't know. I can't fall asleep at a decent hour, but I can sleep till one in the afternoon.

My fiancĂ© talks in his sleep and I try to hold conversations with him. (It never works.)

Some of my best ideas come to me while attempting to fall asleep. 

While I don't watch TV in bed, I'm almost always online during the wee hours.

I fear getting a "real job" (right now I'm on the evening shift at the store I work in) because it means I'll have to get up in the morning, and I just don't know how that would work. (I used to be late every day when I worked day shifts.)

I drink too much coffee too late in the evening, which I am convinced leads to my inability to fall asleep. (I've read up on it.) My fiancĂ© thinks I'm crazy because we have coffee together. He can fall sleep after drinking coffee at 9 p.m. though.

Anything you'd like to confess??


1 comment:

Elis said...

I haven't been getting much sleep myself. Like you, I can't usually fall asleep before 3:00am. If I try to go to bed earlier, I just lay there awake. :/
What's worse is that every day my body wakes me up at like 7:00 am, and I can't go back to sleep once that happens. Ugh. :/

Post a Comment